Nice French riviera
Nice is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Sweet in winter and lively in summer but always very cosmopolitan. The city has always attracted many artists, notably inspiring painters for its beautiful lights ... especially the days after the rain.
Come spend few days in Nice.
Nice (Nikaïa) is the fifth largest city in France. Between sea and mountain life is very pleasant especially during periods of law tourist frequentation. In summer the city is very busy and crowded beaches. The cost of living is relatively higher than in other regions of France, housing (cost of real estate) is rather expensive both for purchase (acquisition) and for renting; The exceptional climate and the sweetness of life attract many people from both France and Europe. Low cost companies allow a lot of people to live in Nice and work elsewhere (Paris, London etc ...). The economy is doing quite well thanks to tourism and the dynamism of certain sectors (Monaco, Sophia Antipolis ...). The airport of Nice is the second of France after those of Paris. The city of Nice is part of the Metropole Nice Côte d'Azur.
You will find on this page a few illustrations of different places of the city of Nice, as well as pictures in edge of sea as pictures of old Nice. Nice is made up of numerous hills (7? As in Rome), you will also find some images seen from above.
Do not hesitate to visit my professionnal photographer website in Nice, Monaco and more widely on all the French Riviera to have an overview of my services, as well for individuals (weddings, family events etc ...), business (congresses, seminars, etc.).
To do and to see
- Visit the musée des beaux arts ; the musée d’art moderne or the faboulus musée d’art naïf.
- Walk in the old town on the Cours Saleya but also towards the place Rossetti in search of a good socca. Tasting ice cream at Fenocchio. Eat Nice food speciality for example at the Gesu on the square of the same name or just opposite a good Indian cuisine at reasonable prices at Indian Lounge.
- Walk in the area of Cimiez towards the arena, in the area of the museum and garden Matisse. But also towards the gardens of the Monastery if one seeks a quiet place (except Saturday because of weddings).
- Shopping at the Liberation Market, where the popular heart of the city really beats.
- Go running on the old path of Gairaut or on the Promenade des Anglais early in the morning.
- Swim or dive in Paloma at Saint Jean Cap Ferrat or to the port.
Posted in Do
Tags: Travel tourism, Alpes Maritimes France, Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur France